It is not a surprise that the pink city of Jaipur, rightly called the Paris of the east has emerged as one of the key real estate investment grounds in North …
It is not a surprise that the pink city of Jaipur, rightly called the Paris of the east has emerged as one of the key real estate investment grounds in North India.
Being a tier 2 ; Smart city the capital of Rajasthan has attracted big players like multinationals , IT companies ,academic and industrial giants from all across the globe to buy more and more properties in and around the city . Also, it is needless to say that the emerging working class and people looking to buy their own homes have emerged as a major market for the real estate developers. Major real estate groups like;
-Aashima etc. have been able to create a heaven of residential apartments, floor houses, independent houses and flats that cater to the varied needs of this section of people looking to buy their dream home.These residential apartments have been developed at various localities such as Tonk road, Sirsi road, Mahapura , Jagatpura , Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer road Mansarovar , B hankrota, Bani park and Malviya Nagar just to name a few. The more luxurious apartments have been developed at prime locations like c-scheme, Bhawani Singh road ,Bapu nagar and JLN Marg etc.
It can be said correctly that these new age homes are taking shape as of this moment.
One of the latest trend is that of eco-friendly homes buildings. These homes not only reduce the carbon footprints but also bring down maintenance cost and utility bills.T hey are built with the aim of reducing environmental waste, minimising pollution and reducing negative impacts on human health. Providing solar power ,water harvesting and waste management are the key components of this concept.
When you invest your lifetime savings to buy a home for your family you want to make sure that it caters to all your needs.The major amenities that you should look for before buying a flat in a housing society are;
- Power backup- make sure that the society has an uninterrupted power supply and a reliable power back-up system.
- Car parking-you must have a dedicated parking space for your vehicle.
- Sports and recreation-this is a very important part of daily life , equally important for both children and adults.
- Senior citizen safety features-many projects have ramps ,benches and other safety features.
- Security system-security features like CCTV camera, firefighting systems and intercom facilities and 24/7 security guards must be provided.
- Eco friendly- the use of rain water harvesting and solar panels can also help save nature apart from being cost effective.
- On site maintenance- An on site management like a plumber and an electrician can help a lot.
- Water supply- Do ensure that there is a proper water supply in the building.
- Gym and spa- It can help you save a lot of money and time if your builder provides these facilities.
- Locality- the residential apartments must be in close proximity to schools ,markets etc.
Other than affordable flats that are usually 2, 3 or 1 BHK flats in jaipur ; the real estate companies have also created a niche category of ultra-luxurious apartments .These flats in jaipur are an amalgamation of modern and luxurious living. They are superior and ultra-comfortable living spaces equipped with state of the art infrastructure. Also, they are well connected to popular spots and centres in Jaipur. These flats are usually 5BHK or penthouses and the facilities include; infinity swimming pool, health club, and kids play area, a reading and cafe lounge and much more.
In modern day living, these buildings are not just flats but they are communities that have taken the place of the long lost neighborhood. You can safely raise your children in the comfort and protected environment that these residential apartments provide.
Is it the right time invest in a flat/apartment ?…Yes, post Covid the real estate market has also borne the brunt of the economic effects of this pandemic. But this is good news for those who
want to invest in this sector. The reason being ; everyones buying capacity has taken a hit ,people want to hold on to their money but luckily enough the supply is high. Therefore its the ideal situation for investors to buy more properties like flats /apartments in and around Jaipur.
Surprisingly, these tough times have also highlighted the need to have your own safe place that you call home. We all have to adjust to the fact that homes have become more like your do it all space be it work, play or rest. So, it won’t be a shock if we see a sudden surge in demand of more of such properties.
But it will be quite interesting to see how the buyer would respond to all these fluctuations and changes. It can be rightly deduced that the real estate companies would also have to understand the needs of the consumers. And as the economy recovers slowly but gradually from the pandemic things will soon begin to improve for all of us.